



Necklace from Topshop, isn't it a beaut!
MAC Cosmetics Lip Pencil in In Synch £12
available online
A couple of weeks ago the new MAC Pro store opened in the heart of London's Covent Garden and I was lucky enough to be invited along to the preview party, meaning endless cocktails, canapes and a cool 35% off all purchases on the night! I don't know which I was excited about more but with a mojito in hand I decided to seize the opportunity and pick up a few pieces that had been loitering on my wishlist for some time. Along with Candy Yum Yum and yet another nude lipstick, I decided to add a second lip pencil to my collection to join the ranks alongside one of favourite reds, Cherry lip pencil.
In Synch is a lovely milky peachy-pink with slight yellow undertones that can be worn all over the lips as above, or simply used to line the lips in preparation for another nude or light pink lip colour. In Synch isn't overly creamy so it is best to use a lip balm before applying it and then leave it au naturel and matte or finish with a layer of gloss - my favourite at the moment is Partial to Pink from MAC, a soft baby-pink cremesheen. A match made in peachy-pink heaven! I seriously love this shade and will definitely be paying more attention to the other possible lip-pencil-contenders next time I am passing a MAC store.
Have you tried any of the lip pencils from MAC? Which are your favourites?
36 comments:
It looks so good on you.
I love the pro longwear lip pencil IN ANTICIPATION. It's a dark pink lip pencil <3 <3
Never used a lip pencil! I am tempted to give it a go though
Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk
L x
In Synch is definitely one of my fav lip pencils from MAC. Gorgeous shade! xx
LittleGlitter.org
Looks lovely on you, but I find it quite hard to pull of nude shades! x
Really flattering shade on you!
Emma x
emandthem.blogspot.com
Hi Milly
That's a gorgeous picture, the pencil really suits you (nice necklace by the way). Can I ask what camera you use? I need a new one for blogging and yours look like great quality.
Thanks
Claire
www.beautyandlechic.com X
@Claire - thanks Claire. I use the Canon 600d :) x
This looks like such a gorgeous colour! *adds to already ridiculously long wish list*
www.mybankaccounthatesme.blogspot.co.uk x
Such a nice color. I don't own any of the MAC lippencils.. yet..
That colour is so gorgeous! It goes so well with your skintone, too. I feel like I must track it down to try out sometime.
www.gleepface.com
Such a lovely colour!! I'm still yet to buy my first MAC product!
Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog
The colour really suits you and its a nice nudy/pinky shade for summer!
bohorush.blogspot.com
xx
Hello necklace! (The lip pencil is fab too) but that necklace is great. Where's it from?
Sherry Darling's Things
This is a really pretty shade of pink! Perfect summery shade x
This colour looks gorgeous on you!
looking fab!
love your blog x
It looks perfect on you !!
MissManzanna.Blogspot
Looks lovely on you!
frombesidethesea.com x
Your photos are seriously incredible. I'm addicted to them haha.
Bamboozle Beauty xx
Stunning! I'm always tempted by this.
Katie xo
sugarfixxbeauty
love this shade, so great for summer!
www.tinytwisst.com
I haven't tried any lip liners from MAC though I know I should use them for brighter colors. Thanks for your review; they're always helpful and you have such beautiful photography!
Amber
Lovely Notions
It looks absolutely gorgeous on you! I haven't got any MAC lip pencils, in fact it's something I'm a bit new too. I need a red one really!
Charlotte xxx Something Special To Say
Such a gorgeous shade! :)
egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
xo
Such a gorgeous color. It looks lovely on you :)
www.lifeofahousewife.com
This pencil is absolutely cute and pretty ! Love it ♥ It looks perfectly on you !
This is really pretty, I may just have to be making a new purchase :)
Chantelle x
The Girl In The Tartan Scarf
This looks lovely on you. I haven't tried any of their pencils yet. xx
http://mypetitecloset.blogspot.co.uk/
It looks so lovely but I just have way too many nudey/natural colours I couldn't justify it! Sob - will just have to drool over other people's!
www.erinjaine.blogspot.com
Love this colour! x
www.madeinmarylebone.me
i know this post is about the lip pencil but I can't stop staring at that necklace!! xo
Your Daily Break
love this colour! such a pretty lip pencil
http://beccahearts.blogspot.co.uk/ x
Wow such a great lip liner from mac... looks very pretty on you !
http://beautyndbest.com/
I love MAC Embrace Me Lip Pencil.
This looks so beautiful on you! X pieceofmindbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
Post a Comment