Tuesday, 13 August 2013

MAC Adored Mineralize Skinfinish

mac Adored msf
IMG_5914
IMG_6113
IMG_6115

MAC Limited Edition Mineralize Skinfinish in Adored £22
available in stores and online

Despite owning half their lipstick collection and a host of eyeshadows and blushers, MAC's mineralize skinfinish products have never really sucked me in, despite being a huge highlighter fan. I think the price may have had something to do with this but when MAC released their Tropical Taboo collection last month, there was no way of ignoring this beautiful specimen. Adored MSF is described as a coral with light beige pearl powder and is truly gorgeous. The finely milled powder can be swirled together to give the skin a luminous golden-peach glow with an airbrushed finish and a buildable texture. On pale to medium skin, the coral veins are enough to give your cheeks a lovely warm flush whilst the pearly beige base highlights and contours the cheeks to perfection. The joy of MAC's mineralize skinfinish powders is their versatility meaning you can layer the powder over a matte blush to create a whole new shade with a fresh, frosty finish. And if you wanted to highlight your brow bones or cupid's bow then you can just use your fingertip to sweep and apply. The fact that Adored is limited edition definitely swayed my impulse purchase but I am pleased to say that it is just as pretty on the face as it is in the packaging!

Do you fall head over heels for MAC's mineralize skinfinishes?

40 comments:

Unknown said...

la la love it x

Unknown said...

wow it looks gorgeous!
Daisie Petals
x

yazmine said...

this looks so pretty! :) xx

Imogen said...

This looks so so beautiful! I was tempted by Soft & Gentle but I may just have to get this one instead, especially as it is limited edition!

Imogen - A Rendezvous with you

Unknown said...

This looks really lovely! I've been lusting after the majority of MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish but I just can't decide which one to go for!

Olivia from Rumara

Unknown said...

This looks such a gorgeous shade! xx


Trial and Error Beauty

Molly Lyon said...

This really is such a pretty shade! And so flattering on your skintone xx

Lyon Notes

Anonymous said...

What a pretty color and great post! I definitely need to check this one out.

Sanne said...

Beautiful colour. I've a quite dark one, but I would like to try a colour like this as well.

Jade Hardy said...

This is absolutely gorgeous on and off - I'm sold!! xx

Youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk

MReviews said...

I love the colour of this! It is beautiful! x

Unknown said...

It looks so gorgeous on you. I don't have any of the MSF powders but I would love to try this one as it looks so pretty. Unfortunately, Austrian MAC doesn't have this shade on their website.

Blu Button Box

Amy said...

I was eyeing this up in Selfridges the other weekend! It's so pretty, and yes I do fall head over heels for MAC MSF's haha x
Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

Emanuela said...

it's so pretty on your cheeks!

Emily Lilly said...

so pretty !

Beautiful Dreams

Christie's Cupboard said...

:O so pretty! X

www.christiescupboard.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Wow so pretty think this needs to be added to my wish list

Carrieanne x

http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

Izzi said...

All the MAC mineralized Skinfinishes look amazing! This is absolutely gorgeous!

A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog by Izzi

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful colour and looks gorgeous!

Layla xx

ww.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

Unknown said...

this looks so pretty, I wish i could afford everything from mac!

maquillagemagic.blogspot.co.uk

Sophie Heywood said...

may I ask, what brush do you use to apply this? I'm interested in buying an MSF and want to do it justice with a nice brush that sweeps it on effortlessly, if that makes any sense!

Maisy Meow said...

This is so pretty! I keep meaning to try these :) This is such a lovely colour so it's going on my list!

xxx
www.maisymeow.com

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous!! The only mac mineralised skin finish I have is Soft and Gentle, definitely want to expand my collection

Emgeorgias.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Oh wow! This is so pretty :) xx

Unknown said...

I'm obsessed with MAC mineralise pressed powder! Its soo silky and soft.

great post! I'm your newest follower :)


www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk

xx

Amber said...

I love the finish of this! I've been wanting to try soft and gentle as I've hear such great things about it!
Amber
Lovely Notions

Unknown said...

looks stunning! i might have to pick this up! xx

http://thehannahway.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i always love mine to use as an all over eyeshadow wash with an e40 blending brush, but i don't like the lasting power of all their MSF's and blushes on the cheeks though, i love using my adored msf to apply over blush or just wearing it by itself! LOVE

Http://flylikeacg.blogspot.com
beauty,lifestyle,reviews,hauls!

Unknown said...

Really lovely highlighter. MAC has some outstanding highlighting products, this one looks like it fits in great, I'll have to get my hands on it

B said...

This is so beautiful on you! It gives you such a fresh glow!

http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/balance-me-moisture-rich-face-cream.html

Georgie philippa said...

I would really recommend the too faced bronzer in pink leopard, it's got a shimmery effect really similar to this I use it every day:) xxx

http://fairygobmother.blogspot.co.uk/

Fernanda said...

This looks lovely on you! Their Soft & Gentle MSF is my favourite powder highlighter, have you ever tried it? xx

ferdies-place.blogspot.com

Piece Of Mind said...

I love this but can't find it in stores :'( I must be blind

http://pieceofmindbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

I have the mineralised skinfinish in medium dark and I love using it as a bronser. But this one looks lovely, I might have to get it too xx

http://mypetitecloset.blogspot.co.uk/

missmanzanna said...

This is beautiful !!!

MissManzanna.Blogspot

Line said...

haha, I literally just did a post on a MSF from the same collection. I reviewed Sweet Samba, but my initial thoughts were the same as yours. :) x

www.picturenoergaard.blogspot.com

Line said...

haha, I literally just did a post on a MSF from the same collection. I reviewed Sweet Samba, but my initial thoughts were the same as yours. :) x

www.picturenoergaard.blogspot.com

ModestGlamAmor said...

I love the whole mineralize collection, and this product looks beautiful

regards,

www.modestglamamor.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

aw it looks so pretty in the pan! :)

meganmaisies | UK Style & Beauty

Nicky Zeeb said...

This is gorgeous!! I love it!!

Nicky
zeeblikesit@blogspot.com
xx

Blogger Templates By pipdig