



Playsuit* - Motel
Heels - New Look
Lipstick - MAC Snob
The arrival of this new playsuit from Motel couldn't have come at a better time as I was having a frantic panic about what to wear to meet a friend last night for drinks. I have actually been trying to track down the perfect playsuit all Summer long so it is typical that I finally find one I like just as we slowly venture into Autumn. That said, I can definitely see myself wearing this with some thick tights and chunky boots as the weather starts to get a bit chillier. I love the vintage-inspired paisley print, a pleasant alternative to florals, and the long sleeves and button shirt detail makes it the perfect choice if you wish to flash less flesh but still feel dressed up enough for a night on the town! Best of both worlds. :)
32 comments:
That's a gorgeous playsuit, such a lovely pattern! xo
http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/
This would look adorable with boots. It is a shame though that we have to think of how to wear things in winter already! xx
www.erinjaine.blogspot.com
The play suit looks fab on you!
thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk
I have considered buying this playsuit sooo many times, it is only the price that has put me off. It looks so nice on you! xx
sophiespaldin.blogspot.com
This is so cute and yes it's so sad that autumns already here!! :(
Layla xxx
www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
This is so cute and yes it's so sad that autumns already here!! :(
Layla xxx
www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
beautiful as always!
beauty about town ♡
this is such a nice playsuit, i love the colours and the pattern! really suits you :)
Ila x
http://cleanserblog.blogspot.co.uk/
The playsuit is amazing, love the print and the colors! ♥
xx
You really do have a stunning figure Millie!
Sophie
X
i love this outfit!
i think it would look very pretty with boots also. :)
xx Nadine
http://peenkpeaches.blogspot.de/
This isn't something I would wear personally but you look fab in it, I love literally everything you wear, you have amazing style :) xxx
http://xosarah-loves.blogspot.co.uk/
You look great! love the playsuit.
Sophie
xx
www.pocockins.co.uk
Beautiful colours, especially for autumn! :) xxx
I love this playsuit :) I have this print in the baby doll dress. I wore it out this weekend too and can't wait to blog about it x
Sweet Monday
This playsuit is gorgeous I love the pattern! So pretty for Autumn :) xo
Maydoll
I love it!! And it's a great transitional piece as it'll look fab with tights come winter.
Gorgeous print.
x
LOVE it, you look stunning :)
Erica
http://revitolskintagremovalwarning.com/
What a beautiful playsuit, I love how Autumn appropriate this is. I can imagine this looking fabulous with thick tights and a chunky knit - looking gorgeous as always Milly.
It's beautiful Mil, love the colours in it xx
Such a classy look!
Emma | masqueradebelle09.blogspot.co.uk
This paisley print playsuit is so cute. You look stunning!
Sofie x
http://littlegreensofie.blogspot.be/
this pattern is gorgeous! love the colours:) x
http://generation-of-fashion.blogspot.com
Those colours go so well together x x
http://yougottabegorgeousx.blogspot.co.uk/
love the playsuit, the print is amazing,
xoxo
gorgeous playsuit, so stunning! xx
Gorgeous playsuit! Love your outfit posts xx
http://mypetitecloset.blogspot.co.uk/
too cute loving the print
SUCH a cute outfit, love it!
www.tinytwisst.com
Absolutely love this playsuit, you look gorgeous in it! Might have to purchase it myself..
http://www.blogthiswithhannah.blogspot.co.uk
I can't believe how INCREDIBLE that suit is :O
I loveeeeee everything about this look, the jumpsuit with the pumps and hair is amazing. please checkout this link you would find a similar outfit:
http://tooota.blogspot.com/2013/10/10-outfit-ideas-for-eid-from-sheinside.html
Post a Comment