



TOPSHOP bronzer in Sandcastle* £9
available online and in stores
Despite Summer slowly leaving us and the beauty trends telling us all to embrace the pale skin and plum-toned lips, I just can't let go of beautifully bronzed skin. Whether I am contouring some chiselled cheekbones or just lightly bronzing my skin where the sun would naturally tan it, I do like to incorporate a bronzer in my everyday makeup routine. The latest addition to my tower of bronzing palettes is perhaps one of the most affordable too, Topshop's bronzer in the shade Sandcastle from their SS13 Bronzing Collection.
Taking inspiration from LA's luxe beach skin, this bronzer perfectly shapes, contours and warms the skin with a lovely matte finish. The finely milled powder and silky texture makes it really easy to apply and buff into the skin making it perfect for strict contours or an all over glow. I love the warm, natural colour of this bronzer and it's lightweight feel on the skin meaning you can leave it fresh and sun-kissed or build the powder up for a more sculpted look. The matte finish also means you can layer a highlighter over the top to give your cheeks a pretty shimmer - I opted for MAC's Soft and Gentle above. A lovely combination.
Have you tried anything from the Topshop makeup range recently? What is your favourite bronzer?
ps: the lovely Arash has interviewed me in his Street Style Icons feature on his blog. Have a read here if you fancy discovering my fashion inspirations and wardrobe must-haves.
24 comments:
Looks really pretty on you! I'm in love with your necklace :) xx
An Uninventive Name
looks great on you! I have a feeling I'll still be buffing on some bronzer in the colder months! (most likely benefit's hoola) :) xx
kooky capricious
Such a nice bronzer and I love the packaging. It's great how you also show yourself wearing the products, I look forward to reading your posts xxx
Life of Verity
This bronzer looks beautiful.
katespitz.blogspot.com
beautiful bronzer! Your skin is so flawless.
Ah I will also still be bronzing myself up this a/w I think it still looks gorgeous with a plum lip. This looks like a lovely bronzer and what a fab price too x
Liza | Glambeautys | YouTube
My favourite matte bronzer is Nars Laguna - I'd like to give this a go though, it seems like a nice purse friendly alternative! x
lamourjosie.com
Looks beautiful! I don't have a topshop that stocks makeup near me, but I would be checking this out if I did!
overdosedemaquillage.blogspot.com
I bought this before my holiday, one of the best products I've ever bought!
Katie <3
I'm having a re-design on my blog and would love for you to stop by and let me know what you think and where I could make improvements!
www.desperatelyseekingfreedom.blogspot.com
I love the look of this bronzer and I'm definitely not ready to leave the bronzed look behind just yet! Thanks for the review, I will definitely check it out xx
lipgloss-and-lashes.blogspot.co.uk
You look gorgeous! I love the look of this bronzer, the packaging is lovely :) ♥
http://abeautyromancee.blogspot.co.uk/
http://abeautyromancee.blogspot.co.uk/
I love the look of this, i'm gonna have to order it after payday next week x
http://styleandsplurging.blogspot.co.uk
Looks very pretty on , may have to go and take a look at it! I love Topshop lipsticks, shame its autumn soon can't work my favourite colour Sartorial anymore!
Eloise | simplynaturale xo
This bronzer looks absolutely gorgeous! The name is so cute too. x
Ooh need to check this out it looks wonderful! I've only used 1 lipstick and 2 lip crayons, quite liked them. When I look it does seem overwhelming!
Katie xo
sugarfixxbeauty.com
Love this look on you!
http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/birchbox-uk-september-2013.html
such a nice shade !
MissManzanna.Blogspot
Love thattt! It looks so lovely
Emma | masqueradebelle.co.uk
Your skin looks amazing... I can't live without a bronzer either and am always on the lookout for a better one so maybe I'll try this one next time ;-)
This looks really similar to a Dior Bronzer that I have!
www.britishbeautyaddict.com
your makeup looks beautiful in these pictures. Looks like a great bronzer!
thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk
I love the Topshop make-up range! I am going to try this for sure!
Brunette in Louboutins A fashion & lifestyle blog.
This looks really good! I've never tried a Topshop bronzer before, but they're fab prices and sound great quality too x
Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/
Love it!
Seima xx - seimarahman.blogspot.co.uk
Post a Comment