Saturday, 18 January 2014

Fluffy bunny phone cover

IMG_5745
IMG_5749

Fluffy rabbit iPhone cover from Etsy

So I may have ordered yet another phone case for my new toy. Ridiculously impractical and well, ridiculous full stop but it is kind of sweet and should make hunting for my phone in the depths of my handbag that little bit easier! Please don't judge me...

32 comments:

Joanna ♥ said...

Omg, this is too cute! <3

Unknown said...

This is ridiculous but oh so cute! Love it. :) It's good to have a bit impractical fun with these things.
xx

Tiff said...

Oooh it's so cute!!!!

http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

Rebecca said...

This is ridiculously cute! x

Unknown said...

Its just so fluffy! Adorable :-)

Amber said...

I love it!Just looked on the etsy store and this is the nicest colour as well. x

Unknown said...

Omg it's sooooo fluffy!! :D I love it! ♥

Poorva said...

its adorable <3

Olivia Boros said...

Ha, ha, this is sooooo cute!!!!!! Love it! I want one!
I am running an international GIVEAWAY on my blog, click here to find out what you can win:

http://www.beautybellenotes.com/2014/01/blog-anniversary-giveaway.html

xoxo,
Olivia

Sarah said...

Haha omg this is absolutely adorable!!! <3

http://xosarah-loves.blogspot.co.uk/

Beauty Box said...

Aw I absolutely love this! It's so cute and I haven't seen anything like it before :) x

Anonymous said...

Oh that's just the cutest thing! :D

http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

Mairead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mairead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mairead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hayley said...

Aww that is so cute :) xx

Unknown said...

omg, this looks so so so good, so cute and fluffy and nice in you hand as well probably, good choice

http://velvetdivination.blogspot.co.uk/

Constanze said...

Hehe, it's very cute! ♥
xx

Unknown said...

It's so cute!

RIKKI
// RIKKI POYNTER MAKEUP

Fernanda said...

Soooooooooooooo adorable!!! xx

http://ferdies-place.blogspot.co.uk/

Shang J. said...

LOL ohemgee isn't this the cutest!

Unknown said...

nice! berrie-blogs.blogspot.com xx

Stephanie Tang said...

LOVE IT! All my phone cases are impractical and ridiculous but that's 100% why I love them. ;)
xx
Stephanie | Love, August

Anonymous said...

Soo cute xxx


http://yougottabegorgeousx.blogspot.co.uk/

Hazel☺ said...

Cute phone casing!! and if i have that, i would probably keep touching it! HAHA!

Anonymous said...

That's the cutest phone cover I've ever seen.... just adorable!

Unknown said...

Haha! Too much is never enough. Love it!

Georgina at itotallypaused.com

Unknown said...

This is cuteness overload!

Unknown said...

This phone case is absolutely adorable!
Charlotte xx

Unknown said...

iphones have the BEST covers, very jealous when having an Samsung!

AroundTwenty

jazzyphizz said...

This is so ridiculous and cute I need it! I love over the top phone cases.

http://followinmyfabulousness.blogspot.ca

Slightgem said...

This is so cute! Let's just hope that it doesn't rain whilst your out!

Gem x | Slightgem.

Blogger Templates By pipdig