Monday, 20 January 2014

Monochrome jumpsuit

IMG_5957
IMG_6003
IMG_5964
IMG_6050
IMG_6055

Jumpsuit* | RARE London
Heels | Primark
Lipstick | MAC Show Orchid

My jumpsuit obsession continues with this monochrome beauty from Rare London which gives you black, slimline tapered legs combined with a gorgeous, white bardot top. I love the uniqueness and contrast of colours of this jumpsuit and the concealed zip at the back really cinches you in and creates a flattering silhouette. To keep the neckline clean and simple I opted for a twisted up-do for my hair and a slick of hot pink lipstick in place of any jewels or accessories and grabbed a hot pink clutch to match. My patent heels were an absolute steal from Primark but seemed to complete the outfit perfectly and made me date-night-ready in an instance!

Are you a fan of jumpsuits for nights out like me?

33 comments:

Tiff said...

So chic and elegant!!!

http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

Unknown said...

Love this, timeless piece! x

The Beauty Drawer | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

Constanze said...

You look ALWAYS fab Milly, so pretty! Love the outfit. ♥
xx

Mrsdloves said...

Wow, that's gorgeous! I might have to treat myself. You look fab by the way ��

Daisy belle & Grey said...

wow you look lovely!
xxx | daisydaisyxxo

Sugar-Pots and Sprinkles said...

This looks AMAZING on you!
Plus your face/hair kind of remands me of FleurDeForce.

Please check out my beauty blog nailsandteapots.blogspot.co.uk xx

Unknown said...

That jumpsuit is gorgeous, love the hair up and lipstick too :)

Sophie x

Anonymous said...

Love this post! The top is super cute :)
thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

Love monochrome styling and this jumpsuit is fabulous - it looks gorgeous on you!

Elizabeth x

www.candyflosscurlscupccakesandcouture.com

Lauren said...

You look fabulous here, Milly! x

EmilyGrace said...

Such a gorgeous outfit!

egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
xo

Michaela said...

This looks lovely, so classy!
http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.co.uk/

B said...

Rare do such great clothes!


http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/soap-and-glory-solar-power.html

Anonymous said...

This outfit is gorgeous! I may have to add this to my wardrobe

kate

www.whatkatedidnext92.com

Eleobel said...

Beautiful! I always love your outfits and hair and makeup! :D

Fernanda said...

Absolutely gorgeous. The jumpsuit suits you so much! And I love your hair as well. xx

VioletDaffodils said...

WOW! You look incredible!
So stunning :)


www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk

xx

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

You look perfection. Black and white made such a huge come back this season - and you wore them well. I also like your attention to detail - the way you kept the neckline clean with a bun - that was genius.
Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

Laura Baker said...

This jumpsuit is so classy and stylish, I love it! You look so elegant.

lbakes.blogspot.com

Diane J said...

As always Milly, you looked absolutely beautiful and stylish. Love the entire outfit and how you opted for a hot pink lipstick to finish it off. Perfection :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love the B&W against the slick of pink. Shape really suits you as well.
x

Unknown said...

Wow, such a gorgeous and elegant jumpsuit. You look lovely.
Rumbielove.blogspot.com
Xxx

Claire said...

The jumpsuit suits you well huni and I love the simplicity of it all but with the little pop of colour to add some excitement to the look x

Jenny said...

Love this very flattering looks amazing on you! <3

www.krystelcouture.com ♥

Jess Heath MUFX said...

So classically beautiful, you look so great!
Raffles Bizarre Blog

Unknown said...

such a cute jumpsuit, suits you so much
http://velvetdivination.blogspot.co.uk/

Kelly said...

Very elegant but sexy jumpsuit!
Love it.

Kelly x
Win Topshop Beauty Editors Pick

Unknown said...

RARE London are producing so many amazing jumpsuits at the moment. I really want to try one but I just don't think it will suit me, however there is a black jumpsuit in RARE London that I am a little in love with! You look great in this outfit by the way!

P.xx
GreyWalls

Unknown said...

Love this, so simple and elegant. Love your blog!

Many thanks,
Anita Hendrieka
www.anitahendrieka.com

Unknown said...

you are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

So elegant!

http://bluntroses.blogspot.co.uk

Anonymous said...

So elegant!

http://bluntroses.blogspot.co.uk

Casey said...

cute jumpsuit, love the monochrome look

www.kcwong1.blogspot.co.uk

Blogger Templates By pipdig