Sunday, 2 March 2014

A Spring Fashion Haul

IMG_8431
IMG_8512
IMG_8479
IMG_8440
IMG_8376
IMG_8377

All items from Topshop
(except the yellow lace cigarette pants - River Island)

Following a rather ruthless wardrobe clear out the other week I felt it was high time to go on a shopping spree and introduce some Spring pastels and Summer patterns into my now rather depleted clothing collection. The shopping mecca of Topshop was calling me so Rob and I headed to Oxford Street last Sunday and I ended up picking up some lovely tops and trousers that I had been coveted for some time. With my love of floral patterns and candy-coloured knits, Spring Summer is undoubtedly my favourite fashion season and I could have got very carried on Oxford Street that day with all the pretty cropped jumpers, full skirts and cigarette pants that are out at the moment! But with a little restraint, here are the pieces that I picked up and am ridiculously excited to style and wear this season. I just need a little glimpse of sunshine now please...!

38 comments:

Jemma Heathfield said...

I love the trousers! The patterned ones are gorgeous! xx

Unknown said...

Ahh I love the yellow trousers and green jumper so pretty
Emma xx

VioletDaffodils said...

Such lovely pieces!

www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
xx

Unknown said...

All these pieces are so gorgeous! I love the yellow jumper! x x x

www.secretsofarose.blogspot.com

Annabel said...

So glad that spring pastels are in the shops now! I love the pastel blue shade, perfect for blondes.

Belle ♥
Mascara & Maltesers

Unknown said...

Such lovely colours for spring! Pastels are adorable. x

The Beauty Scrapbook

Unknown said...

Love these I love pastels x

Catherines Loves

Maddie said...

Such pretty colours! Love all the spring colours knitwear is available in at the moment - get to feel a bit more summery without freezing! x

www.madeleineslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

ecass said...

I love the orange top! I better get saving for some of these lovely outfits!

Www.aletterfromem.blogspot.co.uk

Amber said...

I love those knits, what beautiful colours! xx

Michelle / Daisybutter said...

Such a wonderful colour spectrum, Milly! I adore the knits and those blue trousers. Thanks for the super sweet birthday wishes too <3

Jasminecara said...

Such lovely spring colours! xx

jasminecara.blogspot.com.au

Anonymous said...

All the tops are such pretty colours. Loves it! =] xx.

www.beautyandlouise.com

Valérie said...

I love all the colours :) I can definitely feel spring coming on!

Valérie | scribblesofvalerie.com

pocketful of make up. said...

These colors! So beautiful and springy <3

Megan said...

I loveeeeee the peach jumper! I wish I had the confidence to rock pastels and nudes in winter. You're braver than I am!

La-receta-de-la-belleza.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

What lovely spring colours :) great post!

Michaela-Leigh xx

Unknown said...

Wow the colour palette is very Spring-like indeed! I wish I was brave enough to embrace colour like you do! xxx

Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

Katy - Giggles And Makeup said...

Adore those jumpers! The colours are beautiful!

gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.com

Amy said...

The colours just remind me of Easter! I can't wait to go shopping at the weekend and pick up some new Spring clothes! x

Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

I love the white skirt - so pretty!

H, xo
adiamondinthenorth.blogspot.co.uk

Keeley Laura said...

I can't wait to see all of these styled!
So fresh looking!
Keeley | Keeley's Wardrobe

Unknown said...

I've got the white skirt- love it!

Emily Fletcher said...

That skirt is absolutely gorgeous!
emiloue.blogspot.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Everything is so, so pretty!!

I absolutely love these pastel shades - sunshine hurry up!!! :)

Layla xx

www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

www.bloglovin.com/sprinklesofstyle

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous choices Milly! I have the pink cropped jumper too :) xx

Unknown said...

amazing post, really beautiful colour combination. :)
Pakistani Dresses
Western Dresses
Pakistani Clothes
Desi Dresses

Victoria said...

Such a pretty skirt! x

Unknown said...

I love the yellow jumper but I was so disappointed to find out it was angora. :(

Tiff said...

Great haul i really like all these colours!!!!!!

http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

Hannah said...

Oh my god, I have fallen in love with every single one of your picks, if only I had enough money! xo

Hannah | Glitter and Sparkle

Eniwhere Fashion said...

Hi Milly!!!!! Really nice colors!!! Sweet sweaters!!!!!! Kisses,
Eni K.

http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eniwhere-Fashion/495867350525920

Unknown said...

I love all the pastel colours, they are beautiful for spring and summer.

P.xx
GreyWalls

Claire said...

So may lovely spring colours, I wish I had the confidence to pull pastel colours off :)
xxx Claire
http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

Leah said...

Great picks, lovely colours! x

http://leahpaigejones.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Love all Of these items, makes me want to go and raid topshop!!

http://rachellouise2.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I really like the white skirt!
Everyone should have one of this in her wandrobe! :)

http://loudlikeliving.blogspot.de/

Unknown said...

Such a lovely colors! Pastels are marvelous, I want all of them in my wardrobe. :D

- americanfashionfox

Blogger Templates By pipdig