Thursday, 27 March 2014

Birthday Outfit

IMG_9897

Peach wrap dress* - LOVE
Heels - Primark
Clutch - Accessorize

Today is my birthday!! I can't believe I am the grand age of twenty-eight as I still feel like my sixteen year old self inside and take solace in the fact I still get ID'd and haven't had to reach for the anti-ageing cream just yet! I have just returned from a lovely birthday meal out with Rob starting off with a perfectly-mixed French Martini in our favourite bar and spent the night reminiscing about this time last year where we were celebrating my birthday on a deserted beach in New Zealand and my day was completed by a tear-filled proposal at sunset. More juicy details on that story can be found here!
Despite the rather nippy wind I decided to wear my new peach wrap dress from In Love With Fashion which is a perfect transitional piece, not too short, billowed long sleeves and a flattering cinched waist. Paired with my pastel-bright heels from Primark and a simple plaited undo, I felt ready to celebrate my birthday in peachy style!

I hope you have all had a good week and thank you to everyone who has wished me happy birthday today on twitter or my instagram (pinkpixiedoll) - I appreciate and loved every single message.

29 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday :) love your outfit and hair xx

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! Gorgeous hair and outfit x Claire x (bellasignorablog.blogspot.co.uk)

Lucy said...

Happy Birthday many happy returns Lucy

Jessie | jessie-ann.co.uk said...

Happy birthday! :) I love that dress and those shoes are gorgeous! xx

www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hope you had a good birthday, you look amazing.
Thegoodowl.blogspot.co.uk

Xx

Anonymous said...

You look stunning! The dres is gorgeous, the shoes are so cute and your hair looks so nice! Have a nice birthday xx
www.touchscreensandbeautyqueens.com

Unknown said...

Aww happy birthday you look amazing as always :) I'm 28 this year too no idea where the last ten years have gone x

Catherines Loves

Anonymous said...

Love your hair doll. So gorgeous! =] xx.

www.beautyandlouise.com

Dara DarLyst http://darlyst.wordpress.com/ said...

Happy Birthday!!! You are so pretty!

Unknown said...

I love your shoes they're so summery! :-)
www.makeupmountain.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

I love your shoes they're so summery! :-)
www.makeupmountain.blogspot.co.uk

Katrina said...

such a gorgeous pastel outfit, happy birthday x

Krystal said...

Happy birthday! Amazing outfit!

♥

Krystal | www.moorekrystal.wordpress.com

The Beauty Vanity said...

Gorgeous! What a perfect bday outfit!

xx Alyson
Beauty Vanity

Zazie Bibi said...

Love the dress! So gorgeous x

A Little Treat | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Constanze said...

Happy b-day Milly & all the best wishes!! <3
You look amazing from top to toe.
Enjoy your day :)
xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, I have this dress it's so pretty. Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Liza | Glambeautys Beauty & Fashion Blog | YouTube | Glambambini Family & Lifestyle Blog

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love the colour on you.
And Happy Birthday! I'm 30 this year, and still get asked for ID. Love it. :)
Those shoes are perfect!
x

mel said...

happy birthday ! you look lovely as usual :) x

http://tuttaafruttaa.blogspot.co.uk/

Steffy said...

I'm seriously in love with that outfit! The colour really brings out your tan +.+ Happy Birthday <3
xoxo
Serainie

Unknown said...

Gorgeous outfit, those shoes are beaut!

Sophie x

Unknown said...

You look beautiful! Hope your birthday was amazing!

xx,
mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

jessc.socail said...

Happy Birthday! You look amazing, I love your hair like that! x

Ess-Jay24 said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday, hope you had a lovely day. Love the outfit, you always look fab!
:) xx

escapistthe said...

very very pretty!

Sarah said...

Absolutely gorgeous outfit! Love your hair to, the braid is so pretty! <3 <3
And Happy birthday! I hope you had a lovely day! :)
xxx

http://xosarah-loves.blogspot.co.uk/

Weronika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

An amazing outfit!
the dress is so pretty and looks so good on you!

ELAtitude

www.elatitude.si

Tuco said...

The designer of my dress responded quickly to inquiries and the dress did arrive faster than expected. For me it was a bit long, even with heels, and I'm 5'5. If you are petite, expect to have to have it fitted.
Vera Wang Bridal

Blogger Templates By pipdig