


L'oreal Caresse lipstick - 07 Cheeky Magenta £7.99
The L'oreal Caresse lipsticks have all the pigmentation of a lipstick but the texture and finish of a balm. They glide on beautifully and keep your lips moisturised and lustrous whilst giving them a burst of colour. They have a high gloss finish and a luminous shine without the stickiness of a heavy gloss.

Cheeky Magenta is a clean, bright pink with blue undertones. You can almost see the bluey sheen on my lips as it catches the light. It has a sweet candy smell, can be easily layered for an even more intense colour and the glossy, glistening finish makes your lips feel and look fuller.
I am definitely taken with the L'oreal Caresse lipsticks and think the harmony between balm and lipstick works perfectly. Have you tried any of these lipsticks? Which other shades should I endeavour to get?
53 comments:
I've been wanting to try these for ages but haven't know which shade to choose, looks like it's Cheeky Magenta. So pretty!!
VAR ETC
This colour is stunning! :)
xxx
That is a beautiful shade of pink x
Just literally did a post featuring the Caresse Lippies. I really want Cheeky Magenta but my Boots always seems to be sold out of them, grr!
Such a pretty colour!
beautyonablogx.blogspot.com
xxx
Oh my gosh how gorgeous is this colour. I can def see the blue undertones and heard that this does wonders for making teeth look whiter :-)
Becky
Beckys Makeup
Oh gosh this is such a stunning shade! I need to try one of these, the colour range seems brilliant! xo
The colour looks gorgeous, need to pick some of these up! :)
I picked this up in Nude Ingenue and so wish I bought a more pinky colour like this one, its gorgeous!! Xx
I need this in my life!
So pretty!
Love, Elise
http://love-elise.com
This colour is so gorgeous! x
Gorgeous! Love how it goes on just sheer enough to make it so wearable!
www.julianneinjune.blogspot.com
This looks like such a gorgeous colour. I haven't bought any L'oreal Caresse lipsticks yet, but after seeing this post I definitely want this colour now! I have a Revlon lip butter, but I've read quite a few comparisons and most people are leaning towards to Caresses more! xo
That color is amaZing and moisturizing.
Merrybellyland777.blogspot.com
Such a pretty shade ! It looks really nice on you ! xx
butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com
Great review! I haven't tried any of these lipsticks before. But this colour looks amazing!
http://dugongsss.blogspot.com
I haven't tried any of these yet but definitely going to check them out next time I'm in boots. I love the finish on them and this colour is so pretty :) xx
I have this but somehow it looks so much nicer on you... *sobs* haha!
xxx
This looks stunning on your lips, I definitely need this in my collection!X
Holy pigmentation!
xx Veronica
http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com
This color looks gorgeous on you! I can't wait till they bring them out in the US!
I HATE it when people open lipsticks & try them out without buying them! That kept happening to me when the Revlon Lip Butters first came out. It drove me crazy!
xx Louise
A Little Beauty Luxury
This sounds even more appealing than the Revlon Lip Butters.
Ahh what an amazing colour & such pretty packaging! Need this in my life! Xx.
Ahh what an amazing colour & such pretty packaging! Need this in my life! Xx.
I have Cheeky Magenta and Dating Coral and I love them both so maybe you should try Dating Coral? I too am on the lookout for Lovely Rose but I have the same problem as you every time I go in to Boots the lipstick section is full of used lipsticks, just use the testers for gods sake! lol so annoying! :) xx
Pretty! I have dating coral too and it is very nice x
That colour is sooo pretty!
http://goldilocksx0.blogspot.co.uk/
xxx
I have this one, Lovely Rose and the coral one too. They are brill! x
This colour looks so gorgeous and glossy!
egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
xx
What a fantastic colour. You always pull off bright so well! Looks fabulous on you.
Gorgeous Color!
http://vmjeheart.blogspot.com/
I have also just blogged recently about this shade... I love it!! (You can read here http://whatabeauty.co.uk/2012/05/09/loreal-lightweight-lippy/ )
Love that the blue undertones also make your teeth look whiter!!!
http://whatabeauty.co.uk
I'm sold, it looks absolutely gorgeous! Just need to get on it with my teeth whitening kit and I'll be ready to dazzle the world ;)
Lea x
http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com
Ohh this is the shade i have, i absolutely fell in love with it! It's so pretty x
amaaaazing!
This colour looks amazinngg! Really wanted to try it after I saw the advert it looks beautiful on!
Amazing colour, looks beautiful! ♥
Such a beautiful colour! Don't know if i'm brave enough to pull it off!
http://thoughtfulsunday.blogspot.co.uk/
xx
These are my favourite types of colours! Looks like a lovely lippy x
I'm constantly tempted by these every time I pass the L'Oreal stands in Boots and Superdrug but I'm just not sold yet.... x
Beautiful color!
Lili
http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/
I love this, I also recently picked up Cheeky Magenta, I'd love it if you could see what I thought of it here http://daisycakes-daisycakes.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/mini-boots-haul.html xxxxx
Omgosh I NEED this colour! It's so hard to find a lip balm/lipstick with decent pigmentation but this one sounds perfect!
Sami x
www.glamsambeauty.com
This is just stunning!!!!x
wow, that is such a lovely colour! i have 2 revlon lip butters and they are ok but nothing amazing! really want to give this a try now! xx http://lipstickupdates.blogspot.co.uk/
OMG!! the color melted my heart!!!
Nice!!!
this is my favorite lipstick, he's so creamy and colorfull!
good choice!
I'm in love with these - and far prefer them to the Revlon lip butters. I've bought 4 already!!! I think living out in the sticks helps sometimes - these haven't been sold out at all in my local Boots. My favourite is the cheeky magenta - so, so, so, so gorgeous. Nude ingenue is the one I reach for at work. It makes my lips look perfected and is so easy to apply (even without a mirror). xo
Grr - I know what you mean about the gross Loreal stand in Boots that has always has EVERY lipstick swatched and smudged. So annoying and still on a mission to find Dating Coral. That colour looks lovely though!! xx
Samantha's Secret
this color pink is beautiful!
Does anyone know of a similar or exact color to this ?? I cannot find this in my area ...is there a similar lip butter or anything!!! I really love this shade! any suggestions!
such a pretty colour! i will have to track this down
http://kitschsnitch.blogspot.com.au/
I love the color now I see it on
Post a Comment