


Blouse - TK Maxx
Necklace - H&M
Lipstick - MAC Petals and Peacocks
I am loving oversized statement collars and necklaces at the moment and H&M have been wheeling out a great collection of accessories recently. I picked up this chunky, twisted pearl necklace a few weeks ago and have felt extremely attached to it ever since. I like the mix of the pearly-white and bronzed beads and find myself wearing it with sheer blouses and collared shirts.
Petals and Peacocks lipstick is such a fierce fuchsia pink, but unfortunately I am teasing you by wearing it as it was a limited edition colour released over two years with the MAC Liberty of London collection. Although knowing what MAC is like, I am positive we shall be seeing this shade re-promoted some time soon. However, to fill the void in the meantime, make sure you enter my Illamasqua competition, to be in with a chance of winning Eurydice - a stunning, hot pink lipstick. Ten of my readers will win one!
I am so happy it is Friday and we have the prospect of the long bank holiday ahead of us! What have you got planned for this extended weekend?
34 comments:
I love the necklace looks lovely :) xx
love the necklace! xx
www.blinkpoutglow.blogspot.com
This lipstick looks gorgeous on you! Loving your shirt and necklace xo
WOW! That necklace is insanely gorgeous! xoxo
Oh my those are gorgeous! I've always loved chunky, statement jewellery but I have never really been able to find something that will match my style but these are fab! Great find! I love the blouse too, did you buy it recently? I might go and see if it's still about.
Julz xx
http://www.julzobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/
cute outfit love the lippy
http://xcharmed-chickx.blogspot.com/
this post is a total dream - adore the pearl beads, so stunning. The lippy is so intense it looks amazing, and the top is so cute.
Love it all :)
Mel
http://www.mediamarmalade.com/
Your shirt is so cute, whenever I go in TKMAXX I can never find anything worth buying!
www.dusterknucklesss.blogspot.com
This weekend catching up on blog posts and writing my own. Very pretty necklace. It would look great in winter with a faux fur gilet or cropped jacket. Beautiful.
Your blouse is an absolute beaut and the necklace is lovely too! xx
What a TKMAXX find! It take determination to find a gem like that! So pretty :) xxx
www.rosie-lees.blogspot.com
Wow...love the gold mixed with the pearl! Plus the lip colour is just epic! Hopefully planning on relaxing this bank holiday Monday :)
http://lilylovelock.blogspot.co.uk/
x
I adore this necklace. H&M have really been pulling it out of the bag recently with accessories - I seem to have purchased about 10 necklaces in a couple of weeks. It looks fab over a complex collar too.
Devastated I never got chance to get that lipstick, such an amazing colour! Loving your necklace it looks great with that blouse :)
Loving the opulence of this necklace teamed with the funkiness of the lipstick... you look fab x
That blouse is gorgeous! and the lipstick also look amazing xx
I love your lipstick colour here xx
love your lipstick! your shirt is so pretty xxx
Beth
I loveeee this necklace! So pretty! x
Love both blouse and necklace - great combo!!
Wow, gorgeous photos Milly!! Love the blouse and necklace xx
So stunning! I am now considering making a necklace like that.
S.
http://www.theangelheadedhipster.com/
This is my FAVOURITE lipstick and I still wear it at least 3 times a week! Lol! x
Waouuuuw, I LOVE your necklace!
Wish I could pull this off!
Thanks for posting :)
xx Veronica
http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com
Lovely necklaces!
Petals and Peacocks is one of my fave lipsticks, looks great on you!
beautyonablogx.blogspot.com
:) xx
ohh my goshh!!what a perfect pearl necklaces you have there! its astonishing! It is perfect with your skin tone.
That lipstick looks wonderful on you!
http://katezee.blogspot.ca
I love your necklace and blouse!
I absolutely love the blouse and necklace combination, really beautiful.
www.pearlsandpyjamas.com
this is gorgeous, it looks so expensive !
love it your gorgeous! come check out my blog tooo <3
@julianne - I bought it last year but hopefully you might still find something similar :)
x
wow!! beautiful!
Post a Comment