As the seasons shift and we slowly merge into Autumn, I like to take the time and reassess my perfume collection, and decide on the scent that will see me through the wintery months. During the Summer, I like to flirt with fresh, fruity and frivolous fragrances, a perfect accompaniment to hazy days and picnics in the park. However, as the dark nights draw in and the log fire crackles, I prefer to indulge in more sophisticated scents, being seduced by a heady mix of spices and musk.
I love the original Angel - it is a very wearable, sugary scent - with a blend of exotic fruits and a passionate base of sweet tones such a chocolate, vanilla and toffee. I was therefore excited to receive a sample of the new Angel which was released last month. This revised scent of an old classic promises all the glamour and sensuality as before, but with a softer smoother scent for a more subtle seduction.
The new fragrance is structured in three waves;
Heavenly Wave - pink peppercorn for a spicy burst
Delicious Wave - delicate praline and pink fruits
Voluptuous Wave - soft tones of cedar and luxurious white musk
The new Angel really is a gorgeous soft scent, almost as delicate and beautiful as Eva Mendes who is the new face of Thierry Mugler's latest campaign. It is warm and musky, but not overly so. Encased in a magical bottle with a mystical star lid, it is an angelic addition to any dressing table.
Are you spirited away with this new scent?
x
9 comments:
I love the bottle. Perfume bottles are just too pretty to resist them, right? :) I think it's time for me to start using my Chanel No 5. It's my perfect Christmas/winter scent. So many good memories! X
www.mademoiselle-lala.com
Oh no! Does this mean you can't get old Angel anymore?? It's been my favourite scent for years! x
@the style box - oh no, the original angel is still available, fear not! :) x
Such a pretty bottle. Thierry Mugler perfumes always have amazing bottle designs. Still in love with the Alien perfume! xx
I used to be obsessed with the original Angel perfume, really tempted to go and try the new one, I love soft, musky scents, so this sounds perfect, and the bottle is gorgeous! xx
My mum loves this perfume and the original Angel! I definitely need to borrow it from her sometime!
never heard of this perfume before but this bottle looks powww!
x
I need to give this new one a whiff - I'm in love the Alien by Thierry Mugler!
x
i love that they are refillable, its so much better for the environment... :D
www.missmathful.blogspot.com
Post a Comment