Friday, 14 October 2011

pleased to announce


A big thanks to you all who entered my recent giveaway to win this lovely TFNC dress.
I have used random.org to generate the winner and am pleased to announce that the lucky girl is...

who would wear this dress to her work's Christmas party.
Well done :) I will be popping your prize in the post next week.
x

6 comments:

Jenna said...

she's so lucky, thats an adorable dress :)

That’s So Fletch
xo, Jay

Truly Madly Beauty said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! *breathe, breathe, breathe* Awww thank you so much Milly!!! This had made my entire week! Can't wait to see this puuuuuuuurdy dress in person, thank you for holding such a fab giveaway!

Much love, Aysh xoxo

thank you for the linkage too sweets :)

Shannon Marie said...

Congratulations to Aysh :) she's so lucky! It's a gorgeous dress x

M said...

Congrats Aysh! I'm sure you'll be the belle of the ball at your Christmas party!

Mollie xo
molliemuses.blogspot.com

canvasofculture said...

gorgeous dress!! lucky girl

http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

MissMathful said...

congrats, enjoy the dress :D

www.missmathful.blogspot.com

Blogger Templates By pipdig