Tuesday, 25 October 2011

sky line pink




Revlon's new Sky Line Pink lipstick has been taunting me for several weeks now. Ever since I spotted it whilst doing my obligatory rounds up and down the makeup aisles on my lunch break, I figured I needed to add it to my ridiculously swelling lipstick collection. Yes it is pink, pale and pearlescent and well, a little Malibu Barbie like, but I am endeared. Worn on its own, it is a frenzy of frostiness, but worn over another lipstick, it really does add the perfect icing on top!


Revlon's Sky Line Pink lipstick is sheer and pretty and a little like MAC's Pretty Please. My plan is to wear it tomorrow night for the Cosmo Blog Awards - I wanted something subtle and sweet on the lips to counteract the lashings of lashes, statement earrings and colourful cerise dress on show.
x   

23 comments:

Daisy said...

This is a really nice colour !

Zoe said...

I usually hate anything remotely frosty but for some reason i absolutely love this!

http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
xo

Anonymous said...

Ooooh this looks lush, want it! xx

Claire said...

Really like this! Very pretty xxx

Lauren Rose said...

Milly!! Please stop making me want lipsticks!x

Dana Yoshimizu said...

I love your lips ;D
& that color looks great!


<3,
Dana

Unknown said...

it looks gorgeous, which is quite surprising for a lipstick with such a frosty finish! <3 x

Scotlass99 said...

That is such a pretty colour! Oh, and i'm glad it's not just me that peruses the cosmetic aisles at lunchtimes! :) xx

scotlass99.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I think you've just enticed me to purchase this for myself!
how much is it?
xoxo

http://www.madeinkayla.blogspot.com

Lauren - Scrapbook Blog said...

This colour is luvverly! Good luck tomorrow, and enjoy yourself!

morgan said...

Im sure you'll look gorgeous and I hope you do well tomorrow night.

Im dressing up as audrey hepburn for my friends 21st on saturday I think I might pop into town and get this lippie to complete the audrey look. Its so understated yet so glam at the same time!

xo

http://kissesandcurls.blogspot.com

bittersweet life said...

wow I love it!! looks great in the pictures. I'm not sure if I could pull off the frosty look but I can see how it would amp up some plain matte lipsticks!

Anonymous said...

it looks gorgeous - it's not too frosty. very girly and sweet :) xo

Sd said...

It looks great on you! I tried it on and didn't like it:-p



http://www.shellzdoll.com/

Milly said...

Hey girls
thank you for your comments.

@Kaylaj4ne - It was £7.49 - sorry, I should have mentioned the price.
x x

MissMathful said...

i actually really like this lipstick although im not sure how the frostyness would look on me :s

www.missmathful.blogspot.com

Lauren Alice said...

Gorgeous! I love to hear that someone else trawls up and down the make-up aisles on their lunch break!

misslaurenalicephelan.blogspot.com

E said...

This is so pretty and girly :)

Fi Frambooo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth Bradley said...

As soon as I'm in a boots, I'm going to try this out, it's gorgeous!

Savannah said...

Gorgeous! I want this! I think it would tone a red lippy down quite nicely!

xxx

Unknown said...

What a lovely frosty finish. That would look lovely with a smokey eye.

Fi Frambooo said...

Gorgeous colour! It's not too pink either, just the right amount!

xo fifi

http://cats-cakes-crafts.blogspot.com/

Blogger Templates By pipdig