Friday, 7 October 2011

show orchid

I remember Show Orchid lipstick from MAC being one of the first lipsticks I ever purchased. It was probably my first venture in vibrancy, having nurtured a collection of nudes and pale pinks previously. It is an amplified creme and has a beautifully rich texture, gliding on like a dream. Show Orchid is a bright fuchsia pink with blue undertones and a gorgeous glossy sheen, making your teeth look dazzling white.


Show Orchid is a pro product but it has recently been released in one of MAC's new collections, Wild Colour, which means it can be purchased in store and online. If you are after a show-stopping lipstick I would seize your moment and pick this up. It is unashamedly bold and is my pink perfect lipstick for a night out, or simply to perk up a bare face on a dull day.



Do you share my love for Show Orchid?
What is your favourite bright lipstick?
x

29 comments:

JL said...

This is gorgeous! I've been eyeing this and plan to get it. One of my fave bold lippies is Girl About Town

Ezzy said...

That is a lovely shade! looks great on you :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

That's a really beautiful colour. It looks great on you.

pinkyliciousvita said...

really pretty colour n suit u well, i can never pull this colour off!
x

Vicky Ayles said...

I have this shade and I love it. Looks great on you xx

Emma said...

This is lovely on you, I don't suit bright lipstick at all i just look like a clown :( x

HOLLY said...

Omg I didn't realise it had been released in a collection, I need it!xx

Vicky said...

Show Orchid is one of my go-to lipsticks and a night out staple. I absolutely love it. At the moment my favourite 'bold' lipsticks are probably Corrupt by Illamasqua (potential all time fave) and Lady Danger by MAC - d.i.v.i.n.e. x

Shannon Marie said...

This looks so gorgeous on you :)
I've never used Snow Orchid before, i've always been quite into neutral lipsticks. But i have started buying some more vibrant shades recently, maybe i'll have to put this on my list! xx

Lowri said...

That's such a gorgeous colour... really suits you too!

The Deer Head

x

Lily said...

Wow, this colour is seriously stunning! Looks gorgeous :)

ug-lily.blogspot.com x

Krissy ~ style san san said...

I love the lip colour! its gorgeous!
Krissy xoxo

Nora said...

J'ADORE <3

Jay said...

Looks gorgeous on u! such a fun colour x

Unknown said...

Fab! Makes face much brighter and different

Unknown said...

so fresh


COME VISIT AND FIND OUT THE REAL DEAL
WWW.STAYYOUNGFOREVER.BLOGSPOT.COM

Elle Marie said...

wow this colour really suits you! :) and can i ask what camera you use? x

Samantha Grace said...

This shade is fantastic - looks amazing on you! :)

xo Samantha Grace
xosamanthagrace.com

BurningBlonde said...

The shade looks awesome. It looks so good on you. xx

Lauren said...

This shade looks gorgeous! xx

http://princesspancake.blogspot.com/

Milly said...

thank you all so much for your comments.
@Elle Marie - I use the Nikon d50 camera x

peachipots said...

I love this colour - I really want to try this shade out, it looks lovely on you! xx

Unknown said...

Wow that colour is amazing on you! You always look so flawless :)

x x

Meredith Paige said...

Geeze what a fun color!!! Looks wonderful on you!!

http://mplusbdiaries.blogspot.com/

rosarotlilablau said...

that's a great colour!

MissMathful said...

its beautiful... i love how blue toned it is, i also love the picture of you looking at the camera :D

www.missmathful.blogspot.com

Cindia said...

Thanks for sharing that its being sold. I love the color!

Hannah said...

Wow this looks amazing, might have to purchase that, my favourite at the moment is Vegas Volt :) xx

Blogger Templates By pipdig