Sunday, 8 July 2012

Accessorize Enchanted Eau de Toilette

Accessorize fragrance
Accessorize fragrance

Accessorize Enchanted Fragrance* £15 (50ml)
- available from Boots, The Perfume Shop and Accessorize

Along with their new beauty range brimming with nail, lip and eye products, Accessorize's new collection also sees the launch of several individual fragrances to delight and enchant your senses. Embellished with their trademark butterfly-print this chunky glass bottle, topped with a crystal-like faceted lid, looks pretty as a picture and sits perfectly on my dressing table.

Enchanted is a lovely sweet, fruity perfume enriched with tones of ripe raspberries, candy floss, soft Jasmine and rose. When it comes to perfumes, sweet and fruity ticks all the right boxes for me and means this fragrance is such an easy, light scent to wear day or night. With supporting notes of subtle chocolate musk, vanilla and sandalwood, it gives the perfume some depth which stops it being too sickly or sugary. I have been addicted to showering myself with this every morning and love the delicious scent that lingers...momentarily. It doesn't quite have the lasting power of a higher end fragrance, but for £15 it is the perfect perfume for popping in your handbag and spritzing whenever the occasion calls for a fragrant burst of raspberries fields and fairground treats!

Have you tried anything from the new Accessorize beauty range?

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i'd have to say that is the nicest perfume bottle ive ever seen! gorgeous!!
nicola xxx
itsneecola.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Aww it's so pretty! & great value for money. xx

jensbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

It looks gorgeous, certainly one for the dressing room table x

Unknown said...

It looks gorgeous, certainly one for the dressing room table x

Temporary:Secretary said...

The packaging is GORGEOUS! x

Unknown said...

Sounds like my type of perfume!! Will definitely check it out!!

Unknown said...

love the packaging. I temd to get fits of allergies with most perfumes, but if this doe snot linger much I mat be able to wear it...

Emily / www.thebeautymist.co.uk said...

I love jasmine perfumes!

thebeautymist.blogspot.com

Pretty Little Lives said...

Such a gorgeous bottle!

Natasha Carly x
http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

Rebecca said...

Love the colours on the packaging!

Rebecca x
thestylevotary.blogspot.com

missy_ellie_uk said...

Currently wearing this every day for work - I love it, and the bottle is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Sounds lovely!
http://thriftyfridays.blogspot.co.uk/

Applebypie said...

Jasmine and rose and a pretty bottle - very tempting!x

Jelena Zivanovic said...

According to your description this perfume is something I MUST to try, ASAP!:) Tempting notes!!!
xoxo
Jelena

Donna said...

The bottle is gorgeous and it sounds like it smells lovely. I have one of Accessorize's eye palette's but haven't actually used it yet :) x

bluebutterfly80.blogspot.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Check my new fashion blog please xxx
http://whatsthestoryoutfitsglory.blogspot.com.es/
I'm doing a sales haul soon.

Anonymous said...

That bottle is beautiful! It sounds like the kind of scent I like - I'll definitely go try it soon :) xx

Sarah said...

I love the packaging of this perfume! So pretty!!! <3 xxx

Lorna Patrick said...

looks nice, not too sure on the packaging though!

http://studsanddreams.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

The bottle is beautiful! I love it - I might just have to go and buy it! xx

Anonymous said...

I adore Accessorize's range of make-up, it's surprisingly good. The bottle on this is really, really stunning :) xx

Anonymous said...

I adore Accessorize's range of make-up, it's surprisingly good. The bottle on this is really, really stunning :) xx

Anonymous said...

I adore Accessorize's range of make-up, it's surprisingly good. The bottle on this is really, really stunning :) xx

Sadie said...

I love the bottle, it's so pretty! Will have to go and smell this to see if it smells as beautiful as it looks :) xx

daniella-r said...

This perfume has the prettiest packaging and the scent sounds like the kind of thing I'd like, I really want to buy this now :)
Daniella x

http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

BittenGlam said...

Oh! The packaging is beautiful! And the scent must be devine! It sounds like a fragrance I would love.

http://bittenglam.blogspot.ca

Tim Mcgraw said...

love your blog x

Smells Like Funk

Blogger Templates By pipdig