



Dress* - Glamorous
Necklace - Spanish market
Lipstick - Revlon 'Love that Red'
I think this dress is impossibly pretty! The colour, the pleats, the waterfall frills and dipped hem finish make it an absolute favourite of mine and is perfect dressed up with heels or worn simply with a halo of flowers, barefoot in a field of daisies! If only the weather would allow. I feel like we are chasing the sun at the moment.
The eagle-eyed amongst you may have noticed that I have dip-dyed my hair again, but this time I went for candy floss pink. I was a bit disappointed with how it came out - no way near as bright and obvious as the lilac. I plan to do a whole review of the Crazy Color range I've used but if you know of any other good semi-permanent dyes, then do let me know.
I hope you are all fine and dandy and having good weeks. I found out yesterday that Pearls & Poodles has been shortlisted in the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards and needless to say, I was totally thrilled. I didn't even ask anyone to nominate me so if you did, thank you so so much and if you do wish to vote for me to win then it would mean the world. I am in the 4th category - Established Beauty Blog. :)
47 comments:
love the mix of gold, red and green! lovely colour on you, beautiful xx
That dress is absolutely stunning!! I think the necklace really makes it though, beautiful :)
www.noleatherjustlace.blogspot.com
Stunning dress! Love it paired with that necklace, the whole outfit makes me think of mermaids! X
oh my gosh this dress is beautiful, you look so stunning in it. The colour is your tone for sure, i love love love this outfit :)
Mel x
http://www.mediamarmalade.com/
you look stunning in this dress hunni, i love it.. so beautiful xxx
www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com
loving glamourous right now! stunning xx
that dress is beautiful, and the necklace really makes it - amazing what you can find in foreign markets!
highsocietyfashion.blogspot.com
love your outfit, the colour of the dress is beautiful and with your unique gold statement necklace - is just beautiful :) http://ellie-rosee.blogspot.co.uk/
What a gorgeous dress, you look fab! xx
Jessica - crueltyfreecottage.blogspot.com
This dress really is darn pretty :)
xx
I've voted for your blog, you definitely deserve the award. Loving your dress too, green is a colour I would never normally go for but I love everything about this dress- especially the cut too. Very beautiful.
Charlotte xoxo
http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk/
Love the dress - colour is amazing on you! xxx
Loveeee that green color!
you look so christmassy! i feel really excited for christmas all of a sudden. I absolutely love your dress. xxx
That colour is amazing on you! Really really suits you! Gorgeous dress.x
That colour is amazing on you! Really really suits you! Gorgeous dress.x
That colour combination is beautiful! :)
www.arabellag.com
Could you be any more gorgeous?! This colour looks amazing on you and the necklace goes with the dress perfectly :) xx
The green dress looks lovely against your tan skin. So flattering. You look stunning. x
Congratulations for being shortlisted! :) I love this dress, amazing colour! x
Absolutely stunning as per usual! I'm absolutely broke at the moment but I may have to buy this dress as it's so so stunning, and I love hi-low dresses! I adore the jewelry you paired with it also! Congrats on the cosmo nomination, you have my vote :')
xx
That colour is so pretty, I'm loving what Glamorous are doing at the moment. Such a pretty outfit.
Daniella x
http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/
That dress is stunning! The colour suits you so well too!
xx
you look sooo beautiful! xx
You're such a babe, milly! This is the best dipped hem dress I have ever seen! x
Your dress is stunning!! The pleats and the hi-low hem are GORG :) I'm so glad I found you!
xoxo Darby
Obviously Obsessed
omg, your dress is soooo beautiful! i love the color and it looks so gorgeous with that gold necklace! ah, i love it.
Win a $50 giftcard to Shappy Apple! Come and join. :]
:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/
Such a pretty outfit, the dress is stunning! xo
http://electricdaisies.blogspot.co.uk/
Your necklace is amazing!!!
The Deer Head
x
LOVE your style. Flicking through your old posts & I want all your clothes! xo
I love this dress!! It's a wonderful briight colour! love this post xx
www.ajumpinmargaretslife.blogspot.com
This is a wonderful dress- I love its iridescence. Congratulations on your nomination- that really is a wonderful achievement considering you didn't pester people! Well done and all the best for a wonderful summer and continued success!
You look like a Grecian Godess! So lovely! XOXO
This dress is beautiful, on first glance it reminded be of a Mermaid - I think it's the colour and the hint of shimmer. xo
Gorgeous dress! And congratulations on the nomination, I will totally be voting!
Have a beautiful day
http://britishrandomnesss.blogspot.co.uk/
xx
That dress is a beautiful colour!
thebeautymist.blogspot.com
Gorgeous gown! xx
SunshineDays
wow millie, you look absolutely divine! This dress is gorgeous x
this is beautiful !
Love that dress and its such a stunning colour. You look lovely x x
gorgeous dress the colour really suits you. I have just voted for you in the awards good luck! x
Are you sponsored by Glamorous?! Good luck in the awards.x
Samantha's Secret
@samantha - no not sponsored, they just send me samples of clothing occasionally that I can chose to feature. Thank you so much :)
OH HELLO....It's me again :)
How actually stunning do you look?! You remind me of a mermaid in this colour, so so pretty and the style is amazing. The necklace with it goes so well
PERFECT XXX
This dress is so pretty and that necklace is AMAZING! I love picking up bits and pieces on holiday that you know no one will have at home.
xo
this dress is absolutely stunning! I love your blog :-)
Love the look! The necklace compliments the dress perfectly.
http://ThisIsTia.com | My Life In Black+White
Post a Comment