Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Accessorize fragrance giveaway

Accessorize fragrance giveaway
Accessorize fragrance giveaway
Accessorize fragrance giveaway

"This happy potion contains a watery freshness on top with bursts of energy from the heart of sunshine flowers and hot Amber oils"
- Accessorize 'Charm' Eau de Toilette

I have raved about a few of the new Accessorize beauty products recently on my blog, from their new eyeshadow palette to one of their enchanting fragrances. Judging by my comments it seems many of you are excited to sample the latest beauty range to hit the highstreet so I thought I would offer you all the chance to win one of their new perfumes - Charm. Floral and heady, it is probably most suited to an evening time airing and its frosted, butterfly-printed bottle is the perfect size for popping in your clutch bag.

To enter my giveaway:
1. Please be a follower of Pearls & Poodles, either via GFC or Bloglovin'
2. Leave me a perfume-related comment along the lines of... What is your favourite fragrance? or Which perfume did you purchase last? or Is there a particular scent you are saving up for? (You get the idea!)
3. Three extra entries if you wish to tweet about my giveaway. " Giveaway time! @pinkpixiedoll is giving away an Accessorize fragrance on her blog http://tinyurl.com/ctbelnj "

(Giveaway will closes at midnight GMT on Friday 27th July. One entry per person. Open internationally. Please leave your email address/twitter handle in your comment. The winner will be generated using random.org)

GOOD LUCK x

133 comments:

Ellie Steadman said...

Hello Lovely!
Thanks for the amazing giveaway.
I have two favourite perfumes, one is a cheapy Vanilla fragrance from the Body Shop. The other is Loverdose by Diesel.
I follow you through GFC and tweeted here https://twitter.com/elliesteadman1/status/223024117815853056

love Ellie :)
elliegracex.blogspot.com

ohmy_Olivia said...

My favourite perfume so far has been Coco Mademoiselle, but right now I'm saving up for Chance - can't decide which one to get though...

Lived With Love said...

My favourite scent is Gucci Rush! Yummy! Although i want to get Flowerbomb! My email address is kerrydyer03@googlemail.com & twiter handle is kerrymarie3! I'll tweet about it now! xx

Lived With Love said...

My twitter is actually kerrymarie woops! sorry x

Nila Kussriani said...

i loved kenko fragrance :)

Nila Kussriani
nilakussriani@gmail.com

i also tweeted here https://twitter.com/LMarthadinata/status/223026257342889986

Constanze said...

Great giveaway! :)

My favourite perfume is 'The One' from D&G and the last one I bought is 'Miss Dior Chérie' from Dior. ♥

e-mail: constanze.schmitt[at]web.de

daniella-r said...

This is such a lovely giveaway. I have two favourite perfumes: Armani code EDT and Coco Mademoiselle Chanel. The last one I bought was Armani and its nearly all gone ! :(
Daniella

http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

I follow you via Bloglovin
My fav parfum is Jill Sander Pure, love it!
tweeted: https://twitter.com/tomel611/status/223028069059919875

email: melita.kresic@gmail.com
thanks for a great giveaway! :)

dawndugong said...

Thanks for the amazing giveaway!

I have so many favourite perfumes, but the one I'm wearing almost everyday lately is Princess by Vera Wang!

dawn.dugongg@hotmail.com

Jodie said...

thanks for the giveaway! :)
following via GFC- Jodie-Winyan
my favourite perfume is vera wang princess :}
& i've tweeted, https://twitter.com/JodieWinyan/status/223028733303459841

xx

Unknown said...

the last perfume I received as a present was Britney Spears curious

megan.wsburrows@gmail.com

x

Jessica said...

My fave perfume is Vera Wang Princess, im obsessed. Ive even got the night version!

GFC: Jessica
Tweet: https://twitter.com/thecrownwings/status/223028761203970048

Jeessica
from
www.thecrownwings.blogspot.com

Beauty's Bad Habit said...

I'm on a perfume kick lately so honestly I could ramble on for ages!

I recently ordered from three indie perfume companies - Solstice Scents, One Hand Washes the Other and Wiggle Perfume. All have very different styles and there's so many unique scents to choose from! I think my favourite so far has been 'Chiffon' from Solstice Scents - a sweet, lemony scent perfect for Summer and very 'me'.

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with my Calvin Klein Obsession
Thanks for this.
Maddy x
madelainejwood@hotmail.co.uk

hannahjustyne said...

Wow! I just ran out of miss dior cherie :( But now i'm going to buy a cheaper perfume, maybe one of vera wang's :-)
Thanks for the great giveaway!xx

Anonymous said...

Hello lovely, this is an amazing giveaway! My favourite fragrance is chanel chance at the moment :) i follow with bloglovin and GFC, my email is meldaviesx@hotmail.com xx

Danielle+Julia said...

love your blog!

my favorite perfume has go to be 'heat' by Beyonce!

xoxo

Unknown said...

The last perfume I got was the Jimmy Choo perfume, the next one I intend on getting is Juicy Coture Viva La Juicy ...

sarahdietz1 said...

I am lusting after the Marc Jacobs Eau so fresh one! in love with it!
sarahdietz1@hotmail.com!
xx

Jelena Zivanovic said...

Just the one I would like to try!!!
Following you both via GFC and bloglovin!
xoxo
Jelena
glamfabchameleon@hotmail.com

Jelena Zivanovic said...

p.s. My fav perfumes (currently) are Fendi "Palazzo" and Benefit "Carmella"!:)

Chelseyxlou said...

My brother brought me loverdose by Diesal for Christmas and I fell in love with it instantly and have now ran out, in desperate need of some more.
I'd love to enter and I follow via GFC and my email is clwestby@live.co.uk
xo

Tattooed Tealady said...

Ohh! Quite a generous giveaway :) I already follow you via GFC (Tattooed Tealady) and I have also tweeted the giveaway ( https://twitter.com/TattooedTeaLady/status/223042289491116033 )

The last perfume I bought was Kim Kardashian, self named. I got a sample of it in my May She Said Beauty box and fell in love with it, buying the full size a week later!!

Sophia.Ford@hotmail.co.uk xo

Anonymous said...

Hi lovely, this is such a good giveaway! I follow via GFC & email is georgialoves.x@gmailcom
I really want to buy the new Kim K perfume, it smells incrediiible!xo

Unknown said...

What a lovely giveaway! I have followed you via GFC.

My favourite perfume is Nina by Nina Ricci. The bottle is adorable and I love the scent. I'm so eager to get more involved with the Accessorize beauty line.

13nicolayoung@gmail.com
www.nicolayoung13.blogspot.co.uk
@nicolayoung13

Misstania08 said...

Hi

I follow via GFC - misstania08 .

My fav perfume is Guerlain LÍnstant MAgic Perfume .

Thanks
xxxxx

Emily said...

Great giveaway! My favourite perfume is Eternity by Calvin Klein. Twitter is @em_wils.

Emily said...

Oh and I do follow through GFC :) x

Emily said...

My favourite perfume is Alien by Thierry Mugler along with an Ed Hardy one. I really want to buy Lilabelle by Kate Moss! X

emily.herbert@hotmail.co.uk and Twitter is @emherb_

Emily said...

My favourite perfume is Alien by Thierry Mugler along with an Ed Hardy one. I really want to buy Lilabelle by Kate Moss! X

emily.herbert@hotmail.co.uk and Twitter is @emherb_

Zoe Lianne said...

I was really happy to see this post, as Accessorizes original perfume is my favourite fragrance ever! I love the store :D
I also love Paris Hiltons original fragrance, so sweet and girly! I really want to get Daisy as I have tried it and it smells beautiful!
Thanks for hosting a lovely giveaway x

A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nida Moughal said...

I follow you via GFC n Bloglovin: Nida Moughal
email: moughalnida@gmail.com
my favorite perfume is Flowerbomb by Victor & Rolf.

Beauty Fiend said...

following gfc beauty friend
tweeted about the giveaway (https://twitter.com/violentlysexy/status/223050746260762626)
and the last perfume i got was the new rihanna one which is really nice and sweet and definitely worth a try
whokilledlola@gmail.com
www.whokilledlola.blogspot.co.uk

Megan said...

I've just bought a solid perfume tin from l'octain it's so handy and smells gorgeous :)

I follow you on GFC
ascholarlife@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I follow you on GFC :)
My favourite brand for perfume is Ghost, and the last one I bought was Cherish. Never fall out of love with their products at all!
email - clare.palmer7394@gmail.com
xx

Unknown said...

Two all time favourites, which I wear depends on how I am feeling. Cristalle by Chanel & Kaskha by Arabian Oud.

DaisyBee said...

My favourite summer fragrance is escada's taj sunset which I got on holiday a couple of years ago I treasure it so much that it is still going strong and I save it for special occasions!

I'm currently saving up for the re released escada scents, i literally squealed when I spotted them in superdrug the other day!

:) xx

ali thorpe said...

I have recently discovered Lily by Stella McCartney and it is my current favourite fragrance - it's light, flowery and pretty. I am tempted to treat myself to a small bottle.


(I follow via Bloglovin') x

ali thorpe said...

Forgot to mention, I have tweeted as @alicomps here:

https://twitter.com/alicomps/status/223055663876685824

Lorna said...

GFC: Lorna
Email: dupy80 at yahoo dot com dot ar

I don't have one favorite brand or perfume but I do like citric and floral aromas especially for spring ans summer.

xoxo
http://kumara-lifestyle.blogspot.com/

Lorna said...

Extra:
Tweet: https://twitter.com/LornaBB/status/223056548547657729
dupy80 at yahoo dot com dot ar

Lorna Patrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorna Patrick said...

lovely giveaway!

follow via blog lovin'

favourite perfume has to be marc jacobs daisy but i really want victor and rolf flower bomb, its so pretty!

my tweet link -https://twitter.com/studsanddreams/status/223058087366496256

twitter @studsanddreams

email - lornapatrick@hotmail.co.uk

http://studsanddreams.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Hello! Thank you for doing this giveaway !!

My favorite perfume is Miss Dior Cherie by Dior.

I follow you on twitter! @andreafcn

andreafernandezconcha@yahoo.es
andreafcn.blogspot.com

Lea said...

Thanks for the opportunity!
I wear Chanel Coco Mademoiselle or Estee Lauder Sensuous Nude on a daily basis, but I'm in love the the Hermes fragrances for night time.

Lea x

http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

Lisah4907 said...

I'm a follower on Bloglovin! My all time favourite perfume has got to be Britney Spears Fantasy as it reminds me of a trip to Dublin with my best friend when we were 19 (i'm 25 now!!)

Lisah4907 said...

Oops its Lis88140@hotmail.com

Helena said...

I've been saving up for Chanel Chance for ages now! I think once I have it though it will be kept for special occasions!
I've tweeted @hels89 xxx

vaneza said...

Thanks for the giveaway !!!
My favorite perfume is Romance by Ralph Lauren , i wear it since highschool and i love it.

dulcevanezamolina@hotmail.com

Caz said...

Nina by Nina Ricci is my favourite perfume, it smells amazing!
I follow by Bloglovin' and my email address is thisiscaz@live.co.uk
xxx

Misaki said...

Hugo Boss - Femme :)
dj_sladur4e@abv.bg

A little birdie told me xo said...

Thank you for the lovely giveaway! My favourite perfume is Alien by Thierry Mugler, it just smells so gorgeous!

My twitter is: @juliettesumpter

Xx

Sarah♥ said...

My favourite perfume is Alien by Thierry Mugler :) x

Have tweeted- @sarahwalker_x
Email- xsarahwalkerx@hotmail.com

AlbertineSarah said...

My favourite perfume has to be CK one summer, saving up for it right now!

Twitter: AlbertineBful

albertinebrandon@gmail.com

x x

ElephantsGoRoar said...

I buy Cacharel's Scarlett every year on the ferry to/from France. It's not that expensive and I always seem to get compliments on it when I wear it. It's an all-time favourite and I've been wearing it for years now! x
melieh530@googlemail.com

Rainbow veins said...

Looks lovely! Great givaway. I love the packaging!

rainbowveinsblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

The last perfume I brought was Black star by Avril Lavigne - LOVE IT!
I tweeted about it - https://twitter.com/Josephine_Jade/status/223087173669367811

Bloggin' Brunette said...

My fave perfume is Marc Jacobs Daisy in the Eau So Fresh as it's lighter than the original version. Gorgeous presentation too! I also tweeted about it: @orlala

Donna said...

Great giveaway. My favourite perfume is Armani Diamonds as it's what I wore on my wedding day, every time I smell it it brings back brilliant memories :) x

bluebutterfly80.blogspot.co.uk

Donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'm personally love moschino fragrances, but my next perfume purchase, will have to be the lady Million by Paco Robanne!!

http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

My favourite perfume Is Prada but my most recent one is PURE DKNY which I love!!

http://addingtotheface.blogspot.com/

Asmaa said...

I'm going slightly crazy for the DNKY fragrances-I want them all! :)

juustpeachy@hotmail.co.uk

B said...

What are your favourite sorts of scents? E.G Citrusy/woody etc

i follow you on gfc XOXOXO

Jessie said...

I recently got SJP Lovely and it is amazing. One of my favourite perfumes is Vera Wang Princess, but I also need to get my hands on Paul Smith Optimistic.
I've tweeted your giveaway also.
Jessie xo
www.thebodeboutique.blogspot.co.uk
@thebodeboutique
jessicasbode@gmail.com

Michelle Dady said...

Last perfume I bought was Miss Dior Cherie but am saving up to buy my favourite, Lancome Hypnose :)

m.m.dady@googlemail.com

Fueledbymanda said...

The last perfume I got was Jimmy Choo and it's beautiful :)

mandaj73gc@hotmail.com

Thanks

Lucy said...

I follow via GFC and the perfume I'm currently covetting after is the Prada Candy perfume after giving myself a spritz in Boots the other week- it smells so gorgeous! Going on holiday next week so hopefully it's a bargain in duty free.

thelucydiaries@hotmail.co.uk
@TheLucyDiaries

Lucy xxx

Lipstick And... said...

i recently smelled Escada Sexy Graffiti and it is beeeeaaauuut!!! :) saving up my boots points!!
i follow via gfc and my email is lipstickand@hotmail.co.uk

As minhas tramas said...

Hi, tanks for de lovely giveaway!!

FB name: Luisa Andrade
GF name: Luisa Andrade
Twitter name: @Xikilim
Email: heloi.gouv@hotmail.com
I shared on twitter: https://twitter.com/Xikilim/status/223127419958198272

My favourite fragance it's Light Blue - Dolce Gabana, i'm addicted to light blue, it's so fresh and still on the frangance all day long! :)

Kisse :)*

EmilyGrace said...

Amazing giveaway! :)
GFC - EmilyGrace
missemily6@hotmail dot com
I'm currently lusting after D&G - 3
I tweeted - https://twitter.com/egtx3/status/223133493583020032

egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
xx

Dragon Mommy said...

Gfc- dragon mommy
My favorite perfume has got to be Chloe, followed closely by Daisy :-)

Holli x
Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

agnieszkazg said...

gfc:: agnieszkazg
email: agoooooosia@gmail.com
My fav fragrance ever is Beyonce - Heat :)

tweeted: https://twitter.com/agusiazg/status/223139955864649728

Blondynka w Dubaju said...

GFC: kingabojanska
email: kingabojanska@hotmail.com
t: https://twitter.com/Kkaja5/status/223147181014650880

The last perfume I got was 212 sexy is amaaazing!!! :D

Christina Dragan said...

GFC: Christina Dragan
email: christina.dragan@hotmail.com

Tweet: https://twitter.com/christinadragan/status/223147925029662722

All time favorite fragrance is Vera Wang Princess perfume, love the scent! Wear it day & night.

Anonymous said...

I love this perfume thank you for this amazing give away you are giving away :) x

Blog:- http://lea-shai.blogspot.co.uk/

Twitter:- https://twitter.com/Shayleen_Anne

Email- shayleenanne@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

My favourite is Marc Jacobs Daisy, I know I'm so unique! ;)
I also like Fergie Outspoken though, cheap but smells lovely!
Follow you via GFC, ofc :)

milliexf@hotmail.co.uk xx

Anonymous said...

amazing giveaway! my favourite fragrance is "Love etc" by the body shop! i follow via GFC :)
nicola xx
nicnaknoko2@gmail.com

Naomi Gabriella said...

My absoloute favourite perfume is Thierry Mugler's alien :) I also love CK One Shock. Have tweeted as well. https://twitter.com/naomigabriella/status/223158067703988224

Rachel said...

My favourite perfumes are Marc Jacobs Lola and Versace red jeans! Already following via GFC and i tweeted about the giveaway - https://twitter.com/Rachhh_xo/status/223161595721809924


http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

i am currently saving for the ellie saab perfume, smells so nice!

GFC - feehardyxo

fionahardy@live.co.uk

xxxx

Irina G. said...

Following Pearls & Poodles via GFC, name: Ирина Гнатюк
My favourite fragrance is Chloe eau de parfum
Tweeted: https://twitter.com/IrinaZhoze/status/223163082845855745
marfusha1976@gmail.com
Thanks for the giveaway!)

MindyandRoo said...

My current favourite is Victor and Rolf's Spicebomb, technically not for girls, but whatever i friggin LOVE it!

I follow you on GFC - MindyandRoo, email is mindyandroo@googlemail.com

Thank you love <3

Unknown said...

The perfume bottle looks so cute, I bet its got a nice girly scent too, would love to try an Accessorize perfume! My favourite perfume at the moment has to be 'Lady Million' by Paco Robanne. Although I have just ran out I am now getting by through using the body lotion, so I am going to have to start saving for another bottle!
Just about to tweet about your giveaway on @BeautSparkles and my e-mail address is nicolleshelton@hotmail.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Ooh the bottle is so pretty! I'm saving up for Benefit Ring My Bella, it's lovely.
whatemilydidnext@gmail.com

Rachel said...

The last perfume I purchased was Kim Kardashians new fragrance as I am a massive fan of the Kardashians. My favourite fragrance is Marc Jacobs Daisy :) I also tweeted about the give away on twitter, my account is @RachelBeauty__ I am already following on GFC as I have been a fan of you're blog for a while :) - Rachel @ makeupbeautyfashionandmore.blogspot.co.uk/ my email is rachel-briggs@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks for the fab giveaway :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this amazing chance. x
I'm in love with 'Vintage' by Kate Moss (:

My email is 16mitoma@canacad.ac.jp!

arra said...

Hi dear,joining your giveaway:)

Honestly, i have never tried to own an expensive perfume mostly grugstore brands.But I love scents that reminds me of summer like citrus and coconuts:)

GFC : arra
naked_cannibal@yahoo.com

Amanda said...

MY favourite fragrance of all time is chanel perfume mademoiselle

Unknown said...

I couldn't possibly pick one but i LOVE Juicy Couture perfumes & Rihanna's perfumes! they're all lovely and ones i keep going back too :)

GFC: Nadia xo
Tweet: https://twitter.com/dtdelights/status/223334317898743808
Email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk

Unknown said...

I definitely need to stock up on some of my favourites, but i'm saving for some more Coco Mademoiselle :)

@turnersophie

Lilly said...

I am a GFC follower: Lilly
CK Be is my favorite perfume.
Thanks a lot for the giveaway!
eli_green22 at yahoo dot com dot br

alice657 said...

great give-away :}
my favourite perfume is defiantly Chanel coco mademoiselle not a fan of the price though -.- but recently I found a dupe in Lidl's of all placed smells so similar an only £3.99!

alicweatherill16@hotmail.co.uk

Davinia said...

I don't really have a favourite,I love so many perfumes.Actually,there is one perfume that I fell in love with,but it's too expensive for me,it's Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb.

So I'm saving for Miss Dior Chérie,J'adore by Dior (love it) or Lancome Trésor Midnight Rose :)

individua_@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I'm really lusting after Lolita Lempicka perfume atm. Mmm!

sepia_raven(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rabia mughal said...

thanks for wonderful giveaway
GFC: bia mirza
MY favourite fragrance of all time is chanel perfume mademoiselle
https://twitter.com/bia_mirza/status/223399872261394432
bloomberry79@ymail.com

sunshine days said...

Hey Milly,

The last perfume I bought was Candy by Prada before my holidays to Mllorca. I really love when a particular smell reminds me of a particular time in my life. Generally two of my favorite perfumes are Dior J'Adore and Angel by Thiery Mugler.
I would like this Accessorize scent to remind me of my time at home in Lithuania. I am going there beginning of August.

P.S. I also tweeted @saulea
SunshineDays
Saule
xxx

Paige McFadden said...

My favourite perfume is Forbidden Rose by Avril Lavigne, it just brings back such good memories!

paigemcfadden@hotmail.co.uk

Cristina said...

Please enter me.
I follow trough bloglovin with the name Cristina and trough Bloglovin with the account cristina.gondos@yahoo.com
I favourite fragrance is Euforia by Calvin Klein
I tweeted about the giveaway https://twitter.com/GondosCristina/status/223443819209822208
Thanks for the giveaway. XoXo

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

What a lovely giveaway. I have the Accessorize perfume that they released about 3 years ago and its so lovely, I imagine that this one is just as nice! My fave perfume is a toss up between Hugo Boss Orange and CK One Shock :]

Twitter: @jordybuzz

Victoria said...

Thanks for the giveaway!

I'm loving fresh scents at the moment but it changes depending on my mood. I'm also liking Jo Malone's Bluebell scent.

GFC - Victoria
pink_lady123ATyahooDOTcom
@cosmeticravings

x

Sadie said...

This looks so pretty, I would love to win it. My last perfume purchase happens to be my all time favourite perfume and that is Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel. It smells so gorgeous! :) xx

eat_sleep_breathe_fashion@yahoo.co.uk

Sian said...

My favourite perfume at the moment is SJP NYC, so affordable and it smells so good. The perfume I am saving up for though is Chance by Chanel. x
sian_3012@hotmail.co.uk

Amy Orvin said...

GFC Follower as Amy Orvin
My favorite fragrance is Estee Lauder's Pleasures

Tweeted-https://twitter.com/amyorvin/status/223651734025809921

Name: Amy Orvin
email:2dogs5catscrew@att.net

an ika said...

I follow via bloglovin
My favourite perfume is Untitled MMM

Tweet-https://twitter.com/AnnaKulu1/status/223745661827416064

Anna


ksurty@aol.com

Georgia said...

i follow via bloglovin
the perfume i am saving up for is Stella by Stella McCartney, everytime i go past a stand that sells it I have to always spray it on me, its so so gorgeous!

I also tweeted here:https://twitter.com/grle04/status/223838329764986880

thanks for the opportunity!:)

socialitedreams said...

nice giveaway :) i've been a follower on bloglovin for a while

my fave perfume at the moment is miss dior cherie, so pretty and feminine

i tweeted: https://twitter.com/socialitedreams/status/223855661400854528

Shang J. said...

I am saving up for Marc Jacobs Dot.
GFC: Shang J.
Twitter: @feminineblog
Email: blog.feminine@gmail.com
Tweet: https://twitter.com/feminineblog/status/224064411193712640

Shruti Shetty said...

tweet url = https://twitter.com/shruti110187/status/224066061111279616
twitter handle - @shruti110187
GFC - shruti shetty
email - naughty1101@gmail.com
I am saving up to purchase a chanel perfume :)

Unknown said...

thanks for the giveaway...
i prfer Musk of any brand...m using park avenue perfumes

Following on Blogvin vide Ujjwala Dhande

mail id usdhande@gmail.com


https://twitter.com/usdhande/status/224065413040979968

Unknown said...

Following on GFC,
A current favourite fragrance of mine is Lush's Gorilla stick perfume in the scent "Lust" even though a couple of my friends don't like it I love it!

https://twitter.com/Haninixloves/status/224148251790671872

hannah.kate.simpson@gmail.com

http://haniniloves.blogspot.com

DearStories said...

I always love Daisy by Marc Jacobs and I'm very curious how his new perfume called Dot smell

Sandra said...

This one looks so cute! My current favorite is 'Light Clouds' by Moschino Cheap and Chic. :)

I follow you via blog lovin' and my email is: sandra.thepuzzleofmylife@gmail.com

http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

That perfume smells gorgeous! My favourite is Miss Dior Cherie, it's just so lovely and girly and perfect for any occasion :)

www.noleatherjustlace.blogspot.com

xbiiamex said...

My fav perfume is daisy by Marc Jacobs !
birron_ya@hotmail.co.uk

natasha @ eyebrows inc said...

im a GFC follower, and the next perfume on my to-buy list is Lacoste (hope i spelt that right) Joy Of Pink, i smelt it at duty free at the airport and fell in love!
snowflake_01@hotmail.co.uk
xx

iLuvReadingTooMuch said...

Thanks so much for the amazing giveaway! The last perfume I bought, I believe was from Victoria's Secret :)

GFC: iLuvReadingTooMuch

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/iliveforreading/status/224716088259260416

iliveforreading AT hotmail DOT com

Natasa said...

GFC: Natasa
email: naya145@gmail.com

Great giveaway! :)
My favourite perfume is "Miss Dior Chérie" from Dior...

Gemsies said...

Ooh never tried their perfume!
My favourite is Escada Island Kiss :)
GFC - GEMSIES

gemmabellfield@hotmail.co.uk

Gemma xx

Anonymous said...

Hi
I love Pastel's Rock Queen
atuva9@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

i think my all time favourite perfume is between Kylie Minogue 'Showtime' or Marc Jacobs 'Daisy'. i think if i was to try a new one anytime soon, it would be Aqualina 'Pink Sugar'!x

bookieworm@hotmail.co.uk

Unknown said...

I followed both on GFC and bloglovin'

My favrouite perfume is either Burberry Brit Sheer or Burberry Weekend! I just can't choose between the two! I love light floral scents or citrus scents so these two are real nice!!

Contact:
Twitter: @sallyician
Email: luikysally@hotmail.com

Cica said...

GFC Cica
My parfume of the moment is Versace Yellow Crystal
Twitted https://twitter.com/cicablogspot/status/226318799719239680

dreamer said...

gfc: quinieleong
quinieleong@yahoo.com
https://twitter.com/quinieleong/status/226621685758038017

So far, my favourite perfume is Stella by Stella McCartney. I'm saving up to buy L de Lolita Lempicka :)

Lyudmila said...

GFC = Lyudmila
My favrouite perfume is Hugo
tweeted - https://twitter.com/Ludmilochka/status/227051252494770176
lusizova at gmail.com

ilydavies said...

I know its a mens fragrance but i LOVE chanel bleu!! Its lush, plus the add with Gaspard Ulliel = wow! :)

ilydavies@live.co.uk

Puteri Ratnasari said...

my fav is Jean paul gaultier - classic

GFC: Puteri Ratnasari
twitter; @puteriratnasari
bloglovin: puteriratnasari (puteriratnasari@yahoo.com)
tweeted: https://twitter.com/puteriratnasari/status/227305805051985921

email: puteriratnasari@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I have 3 favourite scents; Miss Dior, Gucci Eau de Parfum II and Fantasy by Britney Spears.
Following via GFC
Tweeted: http://twitter.com/Meowcake/status/227390802106646529

Unknown said...

My favourite scent is Viktor Rolf Flowerbomb :) I love it, I'm following via blogloving and have tweeted, love your blog! x

iulika_ct said...

Hello !!!
GFC iulika_ct
Bloglovin iulika.ct@gmail.com
My favourite perfume in One from CK2
I also follow your Twitter page and tweeed about the giveaway https://twitter.com/iulika_ct/status/228541835486851072
This is a very nice giveaway. Good luck to everyone !!!

Blogger Templates By pipdig