
From the moment the wick is alight, there is instantly an air of serenity and a comforting haze that is reaped from a scented candle. For me, it is one of life's little pleasures and I wouldn't be without my stockpile of assorted candles, all different shapes, sizes and scents - some sophisticated, some not so much! Whether they are accompanying me for a long, hot bubble bath or casting a flickering light beside me as I blog, I cannot get enough of the soothing qualities a scented candle can bring.
It is unsurprising then that I am very excited about the latest Cocosa sale launching tomorrow which will see a range of Illume candles and diffusers on sale for up to 52% off. Illume offers an extensive array of gorgeously fragranced candles and diffusers to suit all moods and occasions, with their earthy bohemian packaging and eclectic mix of scents. The tangerine teakwood candle particularly appeals to me with its zesty harmony of citrus and woody tones and touch of vanilla. The candle was £28, but is now £18 on the Cocosa site! Another intriguing product from the Illume range is the pineapple cilantro diffuser, which is a bold fusion between sweet pineapple and fresh cilantro. Sounds gorgeous and with £15 off, it is definitely a very juicy deal!
Do let me know if you take advantage of this latest sale from Cocosa.

5 comments:
I love splashing out on good quality scented candles. They're one of those little luxuries that are just delightful! I'll definitely be sure to check these out soon :)
Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING xxx
Come say hey at Ducklingtoswan.com! :)
candles and diffusers, definitely one of lifes little pleasures! these sound absolutely gorgeous, although i'm slightly regretting looking at the cocosa site - so many lovely things I want to buy! thank you!
caysie xo
www.bumblebeetoast.blogspot.com
these sound amazing x
I imagine these smell amazing! Don't think I will be able to take advantage of the sale though. Thanks for posting!
If you have the chance, could you check out my beauty blog?
http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com
I am starting out and would really appreciate any constructive criticism :)
xx Veronica
these look lovely. the packaging is so nice!
http://studsanddreams.blogspot.co.uk/
Post a Comment