You can get them online Milly if you are a size 5 or 6. x
I love leopard print, these need to be mine too! xxx
I've also spotted these boots and I love it! XOXO
These are sooo cute!! :) xx
They're fit! I've got my eye on the plain black ones atm xx
im in love with those shoes!!!!!!! www.beautiful-x-dreams.blogspot.com
Oh my god I saw these in the shop the other day and fell in love, they also have similar ones with a snake print effect!<3
Drool...these are amazing!xo Samantha Gracexosamanthagrace.com
Those are super cute!! loving the leopard print at the mo!
They are amazing! x
I have just ordered these beauties online!! xo
these are amazing! you should invest!!x
Oh gosh I need them! So cheap too! xx
I've seen these too! i need them in my life! xohttp://rachh90210.blogspot.com/
These are lovely and such a good price! Had my eye on them too! Two girls in my office are already strutting around in them and they look lovely xxx
These are gorgeous! I'm a sucker for leopard print..Mollie xomoliemuses.blogspot.com
I bought these last weekend and I love them! I wore them on a night out and they are seriously the most comfortable heels ever, I lasted the whole night without even wanting to take them off! :D xx
I LOVE those soooo much! Beautiful!
In love with these too!! Love the fabric too.. almost like carpet! lolpinksugarnotes.blogspot.comxx
I got them in black and leopard print haha! especially since it's 20% student discount at the moment so gogoogogogogoog :)500daysoffashion.blogspot.comx
thanks for your comments girls and sharing the shoe love :)
I tried these on in New Look this morning! Love them xxhttp://princesspancake.blogspot.com/
they would be great with some black skinnies :Dwww.missmathful.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
23 comments:
You can get them online Milly if you are a size 5 or 6.
x
I love leopard print, these need to be mine too! xxx
I've also spotted these boots and I love it! XOXO
These are sooo cute!! :) xx
They're fit! I've got my eye on the plain black ones atm xx
im in love with those shoes!!!!!!!
www.beautiful-x-dreams.blogspot.com
Oh my god I saw these in the shop the other day and fell in love, they also have similar ones with a snake print effect!<3
Drool...these are amazing!
xo Samantha Grace
xosamanthagrace.com
Those are super cute!! loving the leopard print at the mo!
They are amazing! x
I have just ordered these beauties online!! xo
these are amazing! you should invest!!x
Oh gosh I need them! So cheap too! xx
I've seen these too! i need them in my life! xo
http://rachh90210.blogspot.com/
These are lovely and such a good price! Had my eye on them too! Two girls in my office are already strutting around in them and they look lovely xxx
These are gorgeous! I'm a sucker for leopard print..
Mollie xo
moliemuses.blogspot.com
I bought these last weekend and I love them! I wore them on a night out and they are seriously the most comfortable heels ever, I lasted the whole night without even wanting to take them off! :D xx
I LOVE those soooo much! Beautiful!
In love with these too!! Love the fabric too.. almost like carpet! lol
pinksugarnotes.blogspot.com
xx
I got them in black and leopard print haha! especially since it's 20% student discount at the moment so gogoogogogogoog :)
500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
x
thanks for your comments girls and sharing the shoe love :)
I tried these on in New Look this morning! Love them xx
http://princesspancake.blogspot.com/
they would be great with some black skinnies :D
www.missmathful.blogspot.com
Post a Comment